- What is the most comfortable transport?
- Which is the most expensive mode of transport?
- Which is the best mode of transport and why?
- Which country has the most expensive public transport?
- What is the happiest country?
- Which mode of transport is cheapest?
- Which mode of transport is very flexible?
- Who invented transport?
- What is the main advantage of old forms of transport?
- Which is the cheapest country in the world?
- Why is rail transport more comfortable and popular means of transport?
- What was the earliest mode of transport on water?
- Which is the oldest mode of transportation?
- What is the saddest country?
- Where can I live for $500 a month?
- Why is train most popular means of transport in India?
- What are the 5 modes of transportation?
What is the most comfortable transport?
CarCar is the most comfortable means of transportation..
Which is the most expensive mode of transport?
Air transportationAir transportation is the costliest mode of transportation whereas rail transportation is the cheapest mode of transportation.
Which is the best mode of transport and why?
Rail travel is often faster For much of your journey, a train reaches a speed twice that of the limit allowed on roads. When travelling by plane, you have to get to the airport, check-in, endure the flight and then any onward travel to your destination.
Which country has the most expensive public transport?
Public transport in London is most expensive in the world.
What is the happiest country?
10 Happiest Countries in the World, RankedFinland. For the third year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.Denmark. Denmark remained in the number two spot this year. … Switzerland. … Iceland. … Norway. … Netherlands. … Sweden. … New Zealand. … More items…•
Which mode of transport is cheapest?
Railway systemAmong the different means of transportation, Railway system is the cheapest and safest mode both for passengers and goods. It is the most affordable mode of transportation used for travelling for long as well as for short routes. Different countries have their own railway networks connecting different towns and states.
Which mode of transport is very flexible?
ROAD TRANSPORTThe most flexible transportation mode is ROAD TRANSPORT, especially due to short distances.
Who invented transport?
In 3500 BC, the wheel was invented in Iraq and the first wheel was made from wood. Initially, a canoe-like structure was used for water transportation, which was built by burning logs and digging out the burned wood. In 3100BC, the sailing boat was invented by Egyptians while the Romans built roads across Europe.
What is the main advantage of old forms of transport?
1. Less Capital Outlay: Road transport required much less capital Investment as compared to other modes of transport such as railways and air transport. The cost of constructing, operating and maintaining roads is cheaper than that of the railways.
Which is the cheapest country in the world?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. … Costa Rica. … Bulgaria. … Mexico. … South Africa. … China. … South Korea. … Thailand.More items…•
Why is rail transport more comfortable and popular means of transport?
Rail transport is preferred by people because there are lesser cities and more villages. Due to this reason, travel to cities involves long distances and railways are very comfortable over long distances. … Most people cannot afford private vehicles due to which they prefer railways as rail transport is very cheap.
What was the earliest mode of transport on water?
2. Dug-out Canoes In ancient maritime history, the first boats are presumed to have been dugout canoes, developed independently by various stone age populations, and used for coastal fishing and travel. A dugout or dugout canoe is a boat made from a hollowed tree trunk.
Which is the oldest mode of transportation?
WaterWater: The Oldest Means of Transportation.
What is the saddest country?
Chad1. Chad Crowned as the world’s saddest country, this central African country has a population of 10 million. Furthermore, Chad also has the title of the most corrupt country in the world, with corruption present at all levels.
Where can I live for $500 a month?
5 Gorgeous Places You Can Live For Under $500 A Month Leon, Nicaragua. Costa Rica tends to be the #1 destination for foreigners, but its neighbor, Nicaragua, is just as beautiful and accommodating to tourists or prospective expats. … Chiang Mai, Thailand. … Las Tablas, Panama. … Medellin, Colombia. … Languedoc-Roussillon, France.
Why is train most popular means of transport in India?
It consumes less energy per capita and hence is a eco-friendly method of transport. For all these reasons people prefer rail transport. For cargo transport also rail provides a dependable and cheaper option than trucks.
What are the 5 modes of transportation?
The different modes of transport are air, water, and land transport, which includes Rails or railways, road and off-road transport. Other modes also exist, including pipelines, cable transport, and space transport.